Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
To Vendors & Guests of CCU:
Under our Emergency Action Plan (EAP), CCU put in place a trigging point for implementing our Emergency Lockdown Procedures (ELP). The trigger was a confirmed positive case of COVID-19 in Johnson County or in any adjoining county. Consequently, CCU implemented this on March 19th after the positive test in Pope Co. (Russellville). With this action and as a company we are restricting access to all of our facilities.
First, we are asking for no visits, in general, from Vendors. If a Vendor or Guest wishes to make an appointment to be allowed in a CCU facility, it will be necessary to complete a “Non-Employee Entry Screening Form” and it be submitted prior to the appointment or upon arrival at a CCU facility.
We are still taking deliveries, with a few changes.
• No deliveries to 400 W. Main St.
• If a Vendor, Guest, or Customer wishes to enter the Main Office, call our main office number at (479) 754-3148 for an appointment.
For deliveries to 710 E. Main St. we have changes.
• All delivery drivers are to call the Operations main phone number (479-754-6241) or a manager’s cell phone (Greg Cagle 479-214-2076, Phil Sharps 479-214-0100).
• Vendors will be notified when ordering about the situation and that drivers will need to call upon arrival.
• All gates will be locked
• All visitation is not permitted until further notice.
• Only allow necessary delivery trucks in and out.
• Drivers are to remain with their trucks and will not be allowed to enter any buildings.
• Deliveries will be left on the loading dock to be received.
• Any paperwork will be left with the delivery on the dock
• Driver will get back into the truck
• CCU employee will sign paperwork and notify driver they can pick up signed paperwork once they leave the dock.
• CCU employee will disinfect area after unloading has been completed.
If you have any questions or need clarification please feel free to call.